Friday, December 5, 2014

[Single] Mafi Boyz (@Playboi_C, @TyDiggie, @akaDBoyG) - My Word

Fresh off the significant impact of their debut single "OCD", Carolina's MaFi Boyz are back at it again with another hood banger "My Word". Showcasing the gritty tone of Ty Diggie, "My Word" is a street banger demonstrating the mind state of individuals that do what it takes to win and keep it 100 at the same time. A dark sonic landscape crafted by Tony Snarez, "My Word" by MaFi Boyz is a song representing the lifestyle of the grinders driven by loyalty. With veteran Playboi C (debut single "Water Whip") and D.Boy G rounding out the vocal performances, "My Word" is another offering from Blacklist Hustle for those identify with and respect the street mentality.

Contact: Playboi C:
Twitter @Playboi_C | IG @PlayboiC4
Ty Diggie:
Twitter @TyDiggie | IG @TyDiggie
D.Boy G:
Twitter @akaDBoyG| IG @akaDBoyG

No comments:

Post a Comment