Friday, March 1, 2019

[Video] RockstarGod 'Double U'

RockstarGod, born as Jordayne Fuller, is an independent artist from Ontario, Canada. He got into the rap game from being around family members including his older brother and cousins.

"I always wanted to be a musician, since I was a kid it was the first and only job I ever wanted. My older brother and cousins would rap and helped me transition from being a listener of rap to a artist," said Rockstar.

Being from Canada, Rockstar has a wide range of influences even outside of the rap genre itself.

"My influences are Chief Keef, Lil B, Drake, and Juicewrld in rap/hip hop but I get most of my influences from music outside of the rap genre," said Rockstar.

With his music, the emerging artist just wants people to connect with the emotions that he is conveying in the music that he makes. He wants his audience to feel something special when listening to his music.

"I want the world to know I freestyle all of my songs and alot them are done in one take," said Rockstar

Checkout his most recent video for his single "Double U” link below.



Be on the lookout for his next project titled "The Dark Rockstar" and follow the artist on Instagram at @Rckstarjesus and subscribe to his Youtube channel at ROCKSTARGOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment